Old June 27th 12, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
RST Engineering[_2_]

Default Aviation Survey for Class. Please Help!

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:03:30 +0000, Ericaflyer
wrote:

If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I
would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed
below:

1. Strongly Disagree
2. Disagree
3. Neutral
4. Agree
5. Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.

1

2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.

1

3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the
airlines.

4

4. The TSA makes you feel safe
1.. Bozos.
..
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board
the plane.

1

6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.

4

7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan
individuals are efficient and effective.

1

8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.

5

9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.

1 Bull****

10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.

4

11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.

1

12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.

5

Jim