Old May 9th 04, 10:18 PM
PlsurFlyin

Default New Fairchild 24 site

Hi guys,

Finally got off my duff and purchased a domain name to host our/my Fairchild 24
stuff. It's www.Fairchild24.com. It's still under construction, but it's
getting there.

It's not meant in any way to compete with the Club or its site or this site.
Basically, it's there for me to post my pictures of my plane and experiences in
her.

I am willing to put up other people's pictures of their F-24's and any F-24
photo's they may have. If you will email them to at the
approx. size of 6' x 4' x 80 ppi, along with any details you may have on the
airplane and on yourself if you are the owner, I'd be happy to post them to the
site.

Thank you and happy flying

don parsons
Fairchild F-24R46 N690FA