Old May 14th 04, 11:24 PM
Dave S

In fifteen years as a paramedic, I have never unbuckled a dead body. I
have thrown a sheet over more than a few who didnt. Buckling up is safer
than not doing so. Car seat belts are designed for adults. Child Car
Seats are designed to restain children. You use the right tool for the
right job.

Dave

Mike Weller wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:14:57 -0700, "Peter Duniho"
wrote:

Alternatively, instead of being "fairly certain we all grew up just fine
without kiddie car seats", you should consider the children who did NOT grow
up just fine, but instead were killed in a car accident that they would have
survived had they been in a car seat. There were a lot more of those kids
thirty years ago than there are today.

Pete

Oh really, I can't think of a single one. I never lost a friend in a
car wreck until I got to be a teenager.

Mike Weller
"You'll put someone's eye out with that BB gun."