Old December 18th 04, 12:45 AM
Mike Rapoport

"Mark Hansen" wrote in message
On 12/17/2004 12:55, Icebound wrote:

I have been around here for a few years, and today I would like to extend
my special thanks to the participants of these newsgroups. In spite of
the sometimes bizarre politics and occasional outright hostility, there
was still plenty here to help inspire me....

... so this year I started flight training...

....and today for the first time, the Instructor saw fit to remove
himself from the right hand seat, and allow me one take-off, which I
managed to "equate with the same number of landings on the same piece of
pavement, followed by returning the airplane in a sufficiently
serviceable condition such that it could be used again".... as someone
once put it.

That's a good one. My instructor once said that my landings were
"... within mechanical tolerances."

--
Mark Hansen
PP-ASEL, C-172M/G

Mine ultimately decided that it is better to scare one person than two...

Mike
MU-2