Old December 9th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Touch and Goes at KMBO Madison MS

On Dec 8, 9:31 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:

Around here, if there are any homes under us on short final, they're
usally of the tornado bait kind.

Fortunately, the airport is "historic" and going nowhere. If I could
afford to live there, I'd be right under the approach path myself LOL

Most other airports around these ways are the way you describe, but
KMBO, I call it "yuppeeville".

If it was the mayor's choice, the airport would have vamoosed along
time ago, but thankfully, the hangars are from the war days and cannot
be touched for the historical values.

Allen