Old January 9th 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ASM

Default 3 FAI Grand Prix, Chile

Today we have a winner of the 3rd FAI Grand Prix. It is Sebastian Kawa
from Poland flying the Diana-2. It is his 3rd Grand Prix title. Second
are Carlos Rocca from Chile flying Ventus 2b and Mario Kiessling from
Germany flying Ventus 2ax third. For me, watching the races daily on
the live "ONLINE TRACKING”, it was very exiting. Every so often,
during the last 2 days of the coverage, they showed a live footage. I
wished that they would show a little bit more of that, but hopefully
the next Grand Prix, based on the experience from NZ and Chile, will
have even better coverage.
Jacek
Pasco, WA