Old May 5th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Cambridge GPS-NAV Flight Logs

The older Cambridge recorders (10, 20, 25) do use circular recording,
writing over the oldest data with the latest data without a hitch. If
you really want to erase all of the flight data, though, simply change
something like the Pilot Name or Comp ID.

-John

On May 5, 9:49 am, "Dan Marotta" wrote:
I've been looking at online manuals (I got the instruments second hand) and
I can't find a way to delete the flight logs from the GPS logger. I've
tried using See You and CAI.exe and can't find it.

Is there a way to delete old flight logs or does the unit simply overwrite
the oldest log when empty space is used.