Old December 22nd 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morteza Ansari

Default Cambridge S-NAV / GPS-NAV 20 / PDA set up for sale

I have a complete Cambridge setup for sale. It came with a glider I
recently bought and I am upgrading the panel. Make me an offer for the
whole package or the components you need. I can provide pictures if
you want (all the components are out of the glider):

Cambridge navigation system S-NAV
Firmware Ver. 7.9 (latest)
Temperature probe
80mm Vario readout (knots scale)
All cables to connect everything, even the original boxes!
Price: $600

Cambridge GPS-NAV model 20 Flight Recorder and display
LCD Ver. 5.3E (latest)
GPS Ver. 6.0 (latest)
All cables
Price: $400

Compaq Aero 1550 PDA
Two PDAs, one with broken LCD (can be used as spare part source)
Desktop charger
Cambridge cradle with RJ45 jack for connecting to the S-NAV
Glide Navigator software (tied to GPS 20 serial number)
Price: $100

The above setup will provide everything you need to have a complete
system.

In addition I also have a Dell 50v PDA with a Seido holder with all
the cabling to hook it up to the S-NAV that you can use in place of
the Aero. It does not come with a software license, but you can run
SeeYou Mobile, XCSoar, or LK8000 on the PDA. Price: $150

And finally I have a Garmin GPS 10 bluetooth GPS that works very well
with the Dell setup. The combination of these two would make a real
nice stand alone system. Price: $100

Contact me at jb _at_ sharppics dot com