Old August 15th 04, 11:11 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, "Thomas J.
Paladino Jr." confessed the following regarding "Leadfoot's" comment
about the invasion of Iraq being a great tool to recruit terrorists:

If that is true, then the Iraq war has yet another justification, as far as
I'm concerned; it separates the peaceful muslims from the lunatic radicals.

And what about the notion that our "lengthy" occupation of Iraq being
seen by muslims as a war against their religion?

Simply saying "we're here to help," sounds as truthful to muslims as
pre-invasion "Saddam has WMD and must be disarmed," pronouncements by
Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld. The WMD cover story turned out to be bull**** if
you recall...

Anyone who is so easily recruited to the terrorist 'cause' is one who we are
better off killing than trying to make peace with in the first place. And if
the war helps to draw that line, then all the better.

You may get your wish. Hopefully John Kerry has not hired you to be
his Secretary of State.

Robey