Old April 6th 04, 10:00 AM
Marie Lewis

"Peter Kemp" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 01:31:21 GMT, "Gord Beaman" )
wrote:

"Marie Lewis" wrote:

In my country UK) fingerprints mean you are suspected of having

committed a
crime.
That is why we object.

Doesn't your military fingerprint it's members?...they do in
Canada...

Yup, all UK military are fingerprinted and DNA'd, to aid in
identification should you snuff it in the line....

Speaking for myself though, I work for the UK government, carry a
clearence, and have neither been printed, nor polygraphed, unlike my
US colleagues, and if I have to give my prints to any government
without having been even accused of a crime, it'll be mine first. And
Mr. Blunkett will have to give a damn good reason for it.
---
Peter Kemp

Hurrah! Well said.