Old August 24th 03, 08:31 PM
Brooks Hagenow

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "PlanetJ" said:
That gives me a warm fuzzy. Knowing the separation of aircraft in IFR
weather is done by low bidder's and profit based.

Look how well deregulation worked for the electricity grid.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
"He passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when

the
platform upon which he was standing collapsed." "I thought he was hanged?"
"That's what I said, isn't it?"

Are you kidding? The electric grid is still highly regulated. And when was
the last time a power company has been able to build a new power plant or
run new high voltage power lines. All the kooks come out of the woodwork
saying the high voltage lines cause cancer, building a new nuclear plant
will lead to another Chernobyl, coal and oil plants pollute the air, and
best of all wind power farms ruin the scenery. We can't drill for oil
anywhere because they think it will turn wildlife areas into a big waist
land yet they complain about the cost of gas at the pump.

But none of that has anything to do with flying.