Old July 2nd 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default The price of av gas

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Orval Fairbairn wrote in
news
In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote in
:

"GMOD10X" wrote in message
news The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control of Congress

Who's fault?
George?
Nancy and Harry??
Both??

Fuel prices are up across the globe, I think you need to lower

demand
or increase supply, nothing short of one of those will fix the
problem.

Or come up with an alternative fuel..

or form of locomotion!

Controlled fusion, antigravity, zero point energy, naqueda (a-la
Stargate)

Nice , but they're all hundreds of years in the future...

Exactly my point! The Eco-Nazis are particularly fond of touting all of
those pie-in-the-sky ideas in order to prevent implementing useful
solutions.

Currently, the only viable solutions are nuclear electric power, more
oil and gas, coal-to-hydrocarbon conversions. The technology is there --
it becomes economic at the current price for oil.