Old July 5th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Aluckyguess

Default The price of av gas

"xyzzy" wrote in message
On Jul 1, 2:42 pm, "Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote:
"GMOD10X" wrote in message

news
The price of av gas

Is up over 70 percent SINCE Harry and Nancy and the Democrats took
control
of Congress

it is, but the causes were put into place well before that, by Bush
and the Republicans. Starting wars in oil producing regions -- not
good for gas prices. also... well see below.

The price of gas is a tax because of the financial mess this country is in.
Click and watch the link I posted above.
There are a lot of other fuels. We have enough CNG for 200 plus years.
We have enough oil in alaska to bring gas back to 1.50.