Old June 21st 04, 03:00 PM
RobertR237

Had you done a better job of following up on the web sites returned from

your
Google search you would have found the following:

http://www.divorcemag.com/Vision132/aircraft.shtml

It might just have save you from looking like you were sniffing those
dieselfumes.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

I suppose if I was sniffin' a few more fumes I might have sniffed out
more websites when I googled! Aww hell, the top one in the search was
"There is no 4 place Vision", which is a pretty convincing distraction
when you google "4 place vision"... I guess you caught me!

Ok, so the 4 place is a "modification" to the original design... Sorta
like that 4 place RV-6 that somebody built.

Cheers!

Tom-AKA-Dieselfume

The main reason I knew of the other site was that I have talked with the
builder on several occasions. He had contacted me regarding some of the
information on my website over the years. He is taking on one hell of a
project but the main takeoff from the Vision is the construction technique.

PS: I intended to add a big G following my sniffing comment but somehow left
it off.