Old April 15th 11, 12:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Landing clean

On Apr 14, 2:35*pm, hierophant wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:20:17 -0700 (PDT), Mark IV wrote:
To answer my own question...

Had best, everyone else ignores you MarkTroll. ;0)
--
We were kept outside of the anti-war movement and on the fringe of the
civil rights movement. When human rights were the big thing, they

Indians just don't fit in anywhere...sorta like the MarkTroll. * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * --Russell Means

What other people do has no effect on me.

I understand your confusion. See, you aren't
aware that a Troll hacked into my google account
and pretended to be me for over a year, spamming
usenet in my name. While he tried to run me off,
he failed. He got tossed from his ISP at least once
for this. You notice that Mark, Blueriverday@yahoo
has not wavered.

At this time I talk about aviation in this forum, and
you my friend, well, are being a Troll. If that makes
you happy fine. Like I said, what other people do has
no effect on me.

Speaking of Class B airspace, why don't you
attempt to show a little. Class.

---
Mark IV, Barrett 50 caliber