Old January 21st 20, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mart mart is offline
Junior Member

Default WGC Final Report, John Good

I completely agree that it should be pilot skills and not technology that determines the winners.

Your idea is unfortunately very easy to circumvent, put someone in a car near the end of the runway at launch time with a reciever and write down code and rego.

I would more go for random turnpoints in a circle so that every pilot flies the same distance but you wont know if the pilot you see has done more or less of the task than you did.