Old March 8th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.global.warming,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Temperature and precip vary widely from year to year and local to
local so taken by itself this past year is only a blip in a sea of
change. Give it another 10 years and then *maybe* we can say it
probably, might, could have meant something. :-))

Agreed -- but I don't think too many people will be able to endure ten
more brutal winters like this one.

Temps are dipping down to -5 degrees again tonight -- and it's
March...

Bring on the global warming, please!

Unbelievable.

Bertie