Old October 11th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kingfish

Default Boeing Reschedules Initial 787 Dreamliner Deliveries and First Flight

On Oct 10, 9:01 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
One wonders how much the setbacks in Boeing's 787 program are a result
of the whistle-blowing former Boeing engineer's comments to the FAA
citing shortcuts and unsound engineering decisions for the 787. Here's
the link to the document:http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...2003889769.pdf

Regardless of the alleged whistle blowing, program delays don't
surprise me considering the complexity of 787. I hope we don't see a
repeat of the A380 debacle.