Old June 6th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default DCS Blackshark simulation

On May 2, 12:33*pm, "John A. Mason" wrote:
I just picked up DCS Blackshark from Best Buy ($40). What are the going
opinions on this sim currently?Also, given the Russian text in the cockpit,
how do those of you (us) that don't know how to read Russian play the sim..
Is it possible? Thoughts?
Thanks,
John
PS I have not opened the box yet but really want to smile.

Hello John,

I've had Blackshark since Christmas (bought it online) and enjoy it
very much. It is certainly a study sim and not just a game. Nearly
every switch and control is clickable and functions in the cockpit.
The English version does have English text in the cockpit along with
English speaking ground crew and other radio traffic.
If you are interested in flying online, you can give us a try at
www.war-hawks.net. We have several members who are flying Blackshark
now and learning the sim with others is always more fun.

Hope to hear from you soon,
WH_Boomer