Old June 27th 12, 04:09 PM
Pilot265 Pilot265 is offline
Junior Member

Location: East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericaflyer View Post
If anyone could answer this survey for a research paper for my class I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

Please pick the answer indicating your reaction to the questions listed below:
Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Neutral
Agree
Strongly Agree

1. It was necessary for the government to form the TSA after 9/11.
Strongly Disagree
2. The government was the right party to intervene in airport security.
Agree
3. Airport security should have stayed the in the hands of the airlines.
strongly disagree
4. The TSA makes you feel safe.
strongly disagree
5. The TSA eliminates all possible terrorist threats before you board the plane.
strongly disagree
6. Prohibited items get passed the checkpoints before boarding.
agree
7. The new security measures and technology the TSA uses to scan individuals are efficient and effective.
disagree
8. You feel violated by the searches the TSA performs.
agree
9. These searches are necessary for the safety of the nation.
strongly disagree
10. You feel these searches violate your fourth amendment rights.
strongly agree
11. The TSA has been beneficial to this country’s safety.
strongly disagree
12. We should reform or get rid of the TSA.
agree

TSA needs to be strarted from the ground up all over again but by leaders who understand the aviation world