Old May 25th 04, 10:21 AM
WalterM140

Funny, but it appears you were one of the bigger "go into Iraq"
folks not that long ago (and for widely differing reasons

So was I.

Were you?

I can't seem to find any comments from you on the subject more than
about a month old, and those from the last month are all anti-invasion.

It seems that if you were "one of the bigger" folks, you would have said
something.

I wasn't posting on this NG in that time frame. I don't think you'll find any
posts from me at all on this NG from back then.

Yes, I was for the war, because I thought Powell and Cheney would be running
it, not the incompetents who are in fact running it.

Walt