Old May 25th 04, 06:35 PM
Ed Rasimus

On 25 May 2004 01:08:00 GMT, (WalterM140) wrote:

So was I. But the Bush administration lied about the basis for the war and then
screwed it up, as General Zinni said.

Walt

Did we notice that the Berg beheading in Iraq was conducted by
Al-Zawhari, an Al-Qeada leader? No link to AQ and Iraq???

Or, the discovery last week of a 155mm shell with 3 LITERS of Sarin?
How much WMD does it take to make WMD? Got any estimate of what 3
liters of Sarin would do in downtown Manhattan? Or, how big that is?
How many needles can you hide in a haystack the size of California. We
found one so far.

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"