Old October 2nd 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chuck Griswold

Default Best Soaring Simulator??

At 15:55 02 October 2006, Markus wrote:
Hi Colin,

How did you end up paying =A343? If you buy it from
their website
(http://www.condorsoaring.com/) as a download it is
=8039.99 (about
=A327/$51 at current exchange rates). Since you are
in the UK you'd

have
to add VAT but that should still be quite a bit less
than =A343.

Either way it's worth the money, the online competitions/racing
is
without equal and there are servers available to race
or free fly
online with others any time of the day/night :-) You
can even soar/race
between 17,000+ft mountains in the Colombian Andes
(Cordillera) or
anywhere in the European Alps including classic places
like St.
Auban...

Markus

Markus, I think your computer added a 3 infront of
Colins 43. Anyway,
Colin, Condor is great.

Just to add my two cents worth. I've had Condor since
December.
Learned off line to fly it and then asked Frank Paynter,
at Monday Night
Soaring, www.gliderracing.com how to get online.
He was realy very

helpful. So you can see I started from zero. At the
first race I was
hooked. Now, if its to hot, cold, raining, or dark
I'm on the computer.
Never had that problem before. I really have to
get a life:-)
Chuck