Old May 5th 05, 05:19 PM
George Patterson

Blanche wrote:

consider it motivation to pay off the entire amount every month.
then interest rates, etc. are irrelevant.

Sure. They've just made it a little harder to do that, though. One thing Chuck
mentioned but IMO didn't make clear is that the change to the payment due date
is that the date will now "float", that is, it will be different every month.

They also mention the ability to do a direct electronic payment on their web
site. If any of you are tempted to try this, be aware that you have to arrange
this at least 4 days ahead (at least, that was the case the last time I tried
it). The transfer doesn't actually take place until the day you specify, but
it's no good for last minute "whoops, I almost forgot" payments.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.