Old June 20th 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Steve R

Default R22 beta main rotor baldes

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 06:17:04 -0000, elly_ss
wrote:

) I know Kevin! Just want to help him.

Just out of curiosity, why does he want to buy used blades? Honestly,
if it was my ass slung undeneath 'em, I'd want to know the ENTIRE
history of 'em, not what some guy tells me the history of them is.

Agreed! How many hours on them? "Why" were they taken off the other bird
and put up for sale?

Rotor blades are "expensive!!!!!" I can't imagine someone swapping them
out, just because they want to!