Old December 19th 03, 09:01 PM
B2431

From: Ed Rasimus

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:40:32 GMT, "Al Gerharter"
wrote:

Dan, I couldn't agree more. One of my flight instructors, an OLD air force
type, once said to me,.. pause,... deep drag from old pipe, exhale blue
smoke into line shack,..

"Son, Never try to teach a pig to sing, It wastes your time and annoys the
pig." Pat Paterson

Al Gerharter

So many pig stories, so little time.

The way it was told to me, was "don't ever wrestle with a pig. You
can't win, you both get muddy, and the pig loves it!"

Or, how can you tell a pig from a fighter pilot? You don't find the
pig in the bar at 2:00 AM trying to pick up a fighter pilot.

Ed Rasimus

Ask a fighter pilot's wife what the difference is between him and the airplane
he flies and she will tell you the airplane stops whining when the ride is
over.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired