Old December 25th 19, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default FAI ratifies records of illegal flights.

Sitting here full of Christmas breakfast, coffee and eggnog, away from the noise for a break...I think life is full of gray areas where compromise and ‘I don’t care, you pick’ thrive. 1 minute , in this case , has me thinking of what a State Trooper said after I asked him “ how much over the speed limit” do you accept.
He said, “ eight you’re safe, nine you’re mine”. I got a ticket for nine over, doing 75 in a 55. He said nine is code to the next trooper to lower the boom should I fail to learn.
Let it go...Sunset is more than a place in time, it forever happens.
“Eight...you’re safe.”