Old October 10th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
.Blueskies.

Default Job Listing Aerospace Fabricator / Prototyper

"Roger (K8RI)" wrote in message ...
: On 7 Oct 2006 19:20:23 -0700, "Victor Bravo"
: wrote:

:
: Unfortunately, we are NOT looking for homebuilders who have slowed down
: or burned out. It's the speed and energy we need every bit as much as
: the finished product. Excellent (that means excellent) compensation.
: Demanding work environment, but well rewarded. Outstanding location 15
: minutes north of the Golden gate.
:
: How can you put those both in the same sentence and keep a straight
: face. Outstanding location and 15 minutes from the Golden gate. That
: means it's in California.
:
:

Yes, but that is northern CA and it sounds like a pretty good place. Big bucks required...

:
: Please transmit your resume' and cover letter to dan_thorp at
: mac.com (WITH the underscore between his first and last name) if you
: are interested in this position.
: Roger Halstead (K8RI & ARRL life member)
: (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
: www.rogerhalstead.com