Old May 21st 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Ferry Pilot Still Missing Lori Love

On Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 1:10:28 PM UTC-5, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:51:52 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote in
:

Was Searching through My E-mail Came across Her Resume, Was fun to be
stranded in Goosebay with her!

Priceless! Thank you for sharing it.

PhD pending.... Very sad indeed...

I'll bet she was a live spark.

She was. She was my son's special needs teacher in Fremont, CA when I met her. When she left Fremont, we went out for margarita's and then kept in touch through the years via snail mail and email. I miss her and still think about her a lot.