Old December 15th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

Default Frozen Flaps

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 05:53:38 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Dec 14, 2:42*pm, wrote:
On Dec 14, 1:02*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

There's too much jackscrew grease or the lube's spreading too easily if
its getting to the switches. Get it right. Alaskan 261 was running a
failing jackscrew which looked like lube drift.
--

* Huh. I wonder if you've ever had anything to do with these things?

Dan

Hi Dan. What you wanna do is never respond to that poster
again, or better yet, killfile that name. It reads our posts,
runs to google to "brush up", then hurrys back to insult you.
Killfile it or don't ever read it or answer.

---
Mark

Better yet, dump both you loons into the killfile.

Jeez, get with it man - did that weeks ago

--
Duncan.