Old April 17th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC Registration

On Apr 16, 2:44 pm, " wrote:
I have been trying to register on the OLC and keep getting an error
message:
Cannot store data on database. (Access denied for user
'olcphp'@'localhost' to database 'olc2006')
Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas?

Brian Utley

Completely different subject....
I knew I'd seen your name elsewhere. I was going through the papers
for my Speed Astir, and ran across a letter from the FAA registry to
you (assuming you are the same Brian Utley), reserving 16UF
registration number. Were you the first owner? I am the current owner
of 16UF, and have been since December 2003. It's my first glider, and
not unlikely to be my last, unless I get too fat to fit!

Jim