Old February 16th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Gig 601XL Builder" wrote)
No, it really was more of a moral question. If you can get a 530 for a
grand it has to be stolen. Though I think I'd take it and just ask extra
hard for forgiveness the next Sunday.

So you're in the stolen property / fencing business, eh?

My friends had their house broken into, probably your ring. I had my car
stolen on Dec 29th, 1984. You again?

You buy that 530, now your business partners need another 530 ...to sell -
no buying involved here.

When do your boys come to my garage, or my house, or my parent's house, or
my sister's car, OR MY FRIENDS' PLANES, to replace their sold inventory?

Montblack

I'll make you a deal. I'll pay you $1,200 for your 530. We'll cut out the
middle man.