Old August 25th 06, 08:38 AM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

(krp) wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
(krp) wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh no Hazel Bishop.

Never heard of her.

Yeah she's a hot number but MAX FACTHER!

Well, Max would. He's that kinda guy. Unlike Percy who's kinda gay!

Oh Percy is so cute in his pink tutu and his slippers.. Waving his hands
in
the air.

Tutu eh? I wonder if he can give Dickless arun for his money?

Actually there is good evidence that "PERCY" is several people ONE of whom
is the INSANE "Stacy Alexander" and her nutbar Hubby Doctor JOHN EDWARD
FREED... How he keeps getting jobs as the DEAD of women at colleges is
AMAZING!

I heard he likes 7-Up! And I don't mean the drink (if you know what I
mean!).