Old June 19th 07, 07:54 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Joke

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 02:14:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2007 08:07:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, it was one of mine. Last year. Remember?

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes?

Google is your friend, use it.

I'm using it right now. (Not that's you'd ever notice.)

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No!

No ARGHHHHH marks in demon.local.

Shall I mark your words?

Posh git.

When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.

That was truly lame.

It was not.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Leaving the wedding reception the honeymoon couple hailed a cab to take them to their romantic boutique hotel in the hills. The driver wasn't too sure how to get there and said he would ask
directions when they got closer.
Meanwhile, the lovers couldn't wait and got down to it on the back seat. Seeing a fork in the road the driver said, "I take the next turn, right?"
"No way, get your own," said the groom, "this one's all mine."