Old June 3rd 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Second Call -- The 7th Annual Iowa City Fly-In Pool Party is July 25, 2009

It's the only fly-in pool party in the world -- and you're invited!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

And, don't forget our Wednesday Night North 40 get-together. As always, it
will be held at our campsite in the North 40. Admission (also as always)
will be a 6-pack of GOOD beer, preferably from your home base. (Extra
points are awarded if you can't see through it...)

Hope to see some of you guys and gals at OSH '09!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA