Old June 4th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
K M

Default Second Call -- The 7th Annual Iowa City Fly-In Pool Party is July25, 2009

On Jun 3, 4:28*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
It's the only fly-in pool party in the world -- and you're invited!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

And, don't forget our Wednesday Night North 40 get-together. *As always, it
will be held at our campsite in the North 40. *Admission (also as always)
will be a 6-pack of GOOD beer, preferably from your home base. *(Extra
points are awarded if you can't see through it...)

Hope to see some of you guys and gals at OSH '09!
--

Jay,
I know you and I have exchanged words and yea , I feel a bit stupid .