Old January 5th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default status of Delta Hawk diesel

On Jan 4, 9:27*am, stol wrote:
On Jan 3, 9:19*am, jan olieslagers
wrote:

The Delta Hawk has been VERY slow to come to the market, yet I have a
vague memory of the first samples being very close to release.
Anyone know the details, or of any flying apart from factory test/demo
planes?
TIA,

I have NEVER seen a Delta Hawk in any other plane but the factory Demo
canard. This motor program is as close to vaporware as on can get.

Just my opinion........

I don't know about the vaporware aspect but I did notice where they
upped the price to the point that it would make no sense to even
consider one over any other engine. Their initial concept and price
level looked attractive but the last time I looked, I laughed and
never went back.