Old April 29th 05, 12:50 AM
Rob van Riel

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 06:29:20 -0700, Phormer Phantom Phlyer wrote:

That will
involve the US, which will involve Europe.

Oh, I see, so the sole purpose of European armies is to serve as
auxiliaries to the great American Empire is it? I think you'll find that
European cooperation will be far from automatic for the next great
adventure the US embarks on.
Mind you, if that is an expedition against Chinese or North Korean
expansion, it would be a great pity if the various European nations didn't
stand up for the victims of such aggression solely because the US does,
but that is a possibility the Iraq escapade has created.

Rob