Old November 7th 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default $98 per barrel oil

Jay Honeck wrote in news:1194465956.797757.251070
@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Maybe with another million troops we could occupy both Iran and Iraq
and get a special deal.

Don't worry. In 12 months we'll have Hillary pulling us out (literally
and figuaratively) of the Middle East, and then our kids will be
forced to return to fight the Islamo-Fascist Iranians in another
decade or two -- only by then they'll have nukes.

Alas, Jimmy Carter had the chance to fix this problem way back in
1979...
--

Yeah, but whiney assholes like you stoped that, didncha?

luscky thing Reagan came along to fund Osama, eh?

Bertie