Old August 10th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Harbor Freight Support group

OMG, I'm not alone!

My wife calls it "Daddys Toy Store" and anytime the kids are in the
car I would say "I got to stop by my toy store" and they would be like
OH DAD!!! we don't want to go!! My wife isn't so bad, she wants to get
out at some point, the kids at some point find something in the store
they want, it sure was smart of them to have toy specials in the
store.

What keeps me in check? Need parts for my plane project, hence "Do I
get this new BLANK or do I get Blank for the plane" the problem is
sometimes they are interrelated, hence I need it for the plane, just
not yet LOL.

Joe