Old March 4th 04, 03:12 PM
John

John Keeney wrote:

Might want to try: http://aviation-safety.net/database/index.html

And then go to military transports, followed by C-141. When I tried your
link, Ed, I got an error message--it may not be possible to access that
particular database list via external link.

Worked for me.
And to prove it I'll point out to Ed that 67-0008 does not come
*directly after* 67-0006: 67-0007 should be between them.

There is another double on the list: 30-Nov-1992, a midair.

Worked for me as well, and answered a couple of other long
standing questions I had too. (30+ years worth)

Found the tail numbers and accident dates of two aircraft at Ft Campbell
in the 60's, a C-130B and a C-124. we had the hulks of both on the hill
behind our barracks, they were moved there after being stripped, and
set in place to be used for airloading training.
gone to the shredders now, was down there last year for a visit with my
old unit.. place has really changed & grown.