Old September 10th 03, 01:54 AM
Matt Wiser

Default ****** bin kenobi: pud pounding prophet or dork?

"John Mullen" wrote:
"Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí" wrote
in message
.. .
Throw in a killfile rule based around U$

in the heading and you don't
see
90% of the crap that worthless **** posts

anyway.

I reckon if I add one based on 'Amerika'

'I'll up the kill rate to 95%
and
take out a bunch of other oxygen pirates

to boot.

Killfiling him by name unfortunately doesn't

stop the replies to his
rubbish
showing up.

You should also set up a filter for "dumbass

redneck pig-****ing
degenerate Republicon altar boy" so you don't

have to see any more
references to you in other people's posts

either.

LOL Keep up the good work Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí.
I don't always agree with you
but having people abuse you and *tell* you that
they're killfiling you, is a
sure sign you've got under their skin. I *almost*
feel sorry for the
right-wingers in the US and UK who dragged us
into this war sometimes!
Imagine discovering everything you believed
in was false...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoons/0...337484,00.html

for Steve Bell's usual acerbic take on it.

John

Then you admit you would rather have left Saddam and his butcherous cronies
alone? And I distrust anything from the Guardian-they are as left as you
can without getting red, if you know what I mean.