Old July 31st 16, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ken bash

Default TG-2 and TG-3 restoration

I've recently acquired two antique Schweitzer sailplanes.

The TG-2 is about 95% complete.

The TG-3 frame is in great shape but I will need to build most of the wooden parts. I have partial blueprints, but need to find a complete set or make new ones from measurements of existing components.

I have the original TG-3 trailer and would like to do a complete historic restoration. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

I would like to chat with anyone who has restored or owns either of these aircraft.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Ken Bash
Springfield Mo.