Old November 26th 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Three take offs = three landings at Newton MS and Madison MS -Video

On Nov 26, 2:10*am, "Flaps_50!" wrote:

Well I think that makes me a more experienced pilot that you 'cos I do
fly a real aerobatic tail dragger and my landing are really quite good
-even tho' I do say so myself (but I still think there's room for
improvement). *Listen to my advice -there's real world knowledge
there.

I'll call you on this.

Why don't you post some of your real world landings outside a desktop
computer so we can give you our analysis since you think you have room
for improvement. Any $50 digital camera will do the trick and You
Tube offers free hosting.