Old November 3rd 06, 09:51 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace,sci.skeptic,misc.education
Paul F. Johnson

Default RFW demands public investigation into Dave Touretzky's "research".

Dave Touretzky's idols are child abusers Skinner and Pavlov. What does
this say about him?

Pavlov - the guy that gave modern educational thinking the concepts and
ideas behind conditioned learning and associative learning theorems?
Skinner - the guy who gave modern educational thinking the key concepts of
negative and positive reinforcement as well as cognative thinking?

Where do you get the idea these two people who have contributed much the
combined knowledge of how we think and learn and how best these can be
applied to learners of *all* ages are child abusers?

Face it - even cults use the works of Skinner and Pavlov. If you don't
believe me, try "if Ron says that there are Body Thetans and they itch,
then all those brainwashed by his cult will scratch".

Try doing some research before jumping on the "child abuser" tags - it makes
you look stupider by the second when you do this.
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron "Ich
kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger, Fixer und