Old April 29th 04, 05:32 AM
Drew Dalgleish

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:09:46 -0500, spambait
wrote:

Jim wrote:
Found this on my lawn this morning! Must have fallen from the sky!
I don't know what it is but I think I will try to sell it.

http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/mini-500/imga0109.jpg

Gives a good view with the complete registration number:
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv/mini-500/imga0113.jpg

This shows who it belongs to:
http://webs.lanset.com/aerorv

Deregistered Aircraft 2 of 2

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 0324 Type Registration Individual
Manufacturer Name JUNKINS DAVID R Certificate Issue Date 11/18/2002
Model MINI 500 Mode S Code 51237750
Year Manufacturer 1998 Cancel Date 02/13/2004
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed

Aircraft 4373H DESTROYED 12/31/2003
Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name LEWIS JAMES I
Street 2201 SURREY RD
City SACRAMENTO State CALIFORNIA Zip Code
95815-3410
County SACRAMENTO
Country UNITED STATES
Airworthiness Engine Manufacturer BOMBARDIER
Classification Experimental
Engine Model ROTAX (ALL) Category Amateur Built
A/W Date 04/26/2001
---

Ownership not listed he
http://www.stittind.com/AircraftPhot...otoGallery.htm
or he
http://stittind.com/FSMINI_OwnersList/kits.html

This does:

March 2oo2
David JUnkins
1680 E. Whisnand Rd.
Bloomington, IN 47408 USA
(812)332-8200
Mini 500
324
N4373H
Flying now with 30 funTT hours.
http://www.usbusiness.com/helicopter/M5owner.htm
http://www.3cats.com/helicopter/M5owner.htm

Can't find anything through the FAA or NTSB about the accident...
Prior to 1990, N4373H was a PA-15 that was later exported to England...

could it be that it was destroyed because the owner was smart enough
to part it out while he was still alive?