Old July 13th 03, 03:46 PM
S. Ramirez

"Greg Esres" wrote in message
news
Just a very small nit -- doesn't 713 apply here since the procedure
has a FAF? This does not change the gist of the reply, though.

I couldn't find the chart on my slightly outdated JeppView disk, so I
couldn't look at the approach. I know the poster said the NDB was
slightly to the North, but it still *might* have been treated as an
on-airport NDB. But, I guess from your post, it wasn't. :-)

Greg,

If you or anyone doesn't have the approach plates to analyze an approach
plates, one can find them at the following website:

http://www.myairplane.com

Click on NOAA Approach Plates to go find the specific approach plate.

Simon Ramirez
Oviedo, FL USA