Old July 30th 07, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default Friday 072707 in Oshkosh Pt 1 - the Raptor [01/30] - "F22 lifting off 18 after very short takeoff roll.jpg" yEnc (0/1)

Maple1 wrote in :

Questions or comments about this
guide should be submitted to the newsgroup
Alt.Binaries.Pictures.Aviation

Only problem with these Guidelines is they are in reality unenforcable and
other than individuals killfiling in other words blocking their own access
to the posts ofthe person they want to sanction there are no real action
that can apply vis-a-vis the "violators" of the said guidlines. Niether you
nor I......or for that matter anyone can block posting or downloading in an
open forum like this. So we just have to learn to get along

"Breath in, Breath out, Move on"-- Jimmy Buffett

BTW I don't use yEnc but I can download it also I find you photography
very good. keep it up