Old April 9th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Hamish Reid

Default Instrument checkride passed

In article ,
Terence Wilson wrote:

Everyone,

I haven't posted much here, but when I have, the responses have always
been educational. Hopefully my checkride account might prove useful to
someone else. Thanks for all the help.

[snip checkride and oral writeup]

Congratulations! Sounds like a Rich Batchelder checkride... I did mine
with him from Concord a few years ago, with the same result and very
similar agenda. A good checkride, one that I actually enjoyed (I got
into a good-natured argument with him in the air under the hood about
the GPS approach back, but still passed :-) ).

Hamish