Old December 23rd 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Frank from Deeetroit

Default LAX today 12/21/06 [17/18] - Img_7883.jpg (1/1) 18355

"Luke" wrote in message

"Frank from Deeetroit" wrote in message
. ..
What is that hump on top of the fuselage, above the word "Japan?"

Use smilies when you make a joke. Otherwise people think you are
serious and will assume you are an idiot.

Luke

I will explain my question so that you may understand, but I doubt that you
will comprehend.

If you would look at the picture again, on the top of the fuselage, between
the rudder and the area that becomes the bulbous front of the aircraft,
there is a dome attachd to the fuselage. Perhaps it is a radar dome or some
type of electronic device. What is it? )